Coil-Rite airbags are designed to fit inside existing coil springs to provide levelling control to a vehicle when under load. These airbags are made of durable polyurethane, providing years of comfort and stability to a vehicle. You can adjust for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating a tyre.
Coil-Rite airbags provide extra support for front and rear coil springs. Airbags are used for front-to-rear and side-to-side leveling control of a vehicle. This enables a vehicle to "level up" when towing caravans, boats and trailers or when a vehicle is carrying heavy, uneven loads.
Coil-Rite airbags will:
These kits enable higher pressures to be used, this is ideal for towing:
- Maintain a level vehicle - adjustable
- Maximize the safe load carrying capacity
- Increase vehicle stability
- Improve steering and balance
- Improve ride quality
- Greatly reduce "bottoming out"
- Reduce coil suspension fatigue
- Keep headlights aimed on the road
- Reduce tyre wear
- Camper Trailers
- 5th Wheelers
- Horse Floats
- Car Trailers